Dec 2: Fascinating Cultures for Foreigners and Chinese
Every month, on the first Tuesday of every month, the we host a networking event in Beijing that is purely social.
It is an all industries all professions event that is designed to help people make friends and contacts from outside their standard work-based circle of contacts and colleagues.
Each month, we introduce a different culture. Its food, its drinks and information about the country and people who live there.
This month introducing the wine, food and culture of Chile.
This is an evening for Foreigners and Chinese Friends and Colleagues.
Forget the pressures of work.
Charge out of your normal work routine and join us for a social networking event in Beijing that brings together some of the best and friendliest people in Beijing.
This is a relaxing evening with some great people. This event is open to people from all industries who wish to forge new connections, strengthen old ones and wish to meet people from other industries.
It is THE only event in Beijing that attracts a magic mix of Expats and English speaking Chinese.
Don’t miss this fun laid-back networking evening that unites young and young at heart professionals for a fascinating social evening.
Professionals from all industries are welcome.
Time: 2 December from 7:30pm
Venue: Moka House, Golden Land Building, 32 Liangma Qiao Lu.
亮马桥路32号 高斓大厦一层 Moka House
Nearest Subway: Liangma Qiao
Entrance fee includes:
- A Complimentary Drink. – Soft drink, Mineral water, Beer, Wine.
- Snacks – Chilean
- Participation in a Lucky Draw with great prizes
- Option 1: 100RMB – Discount card holder price.
- Option 2: 110RMB – pre-pay via Yoopay
- Option 3: 125RMB – RSVP on-line, by text/WeChat message to 13911098002 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 2 December 4:30pm
- Special Promotion: Pay 600RMB and get entrance for one person to 6 events and a free Best of Beijing Discount Card
- Walk-Ins 175RMB
Why not follow us on WeiXin / WeChat? Simply add … “fc_group” or scan this QR Code